Friday, January 29, 2010

Put Salt On Hair For More Growth So I Need My Hair Go Grow Faster Than Usually?

So i need my hair go grow faster than usually? - put salt on hair for more growth

I am a vegetarian for about 3 months and I've heard that hair is protein, but do not eat meat. I will not affect my hair growth.

I have my hair every day, but I do things that help, not hurt so much. and honestly, to the amount of heat that I use in my hair, it grows very fast. At the time depends on my breasts.
I want it longer, but I heard a shower with salt water or oil to make it grow
Any tips?

1 comments:

darla d said...

I swear on my hair, skin and nails vitamins. You can pick them up at almost any pharmacy or health food store. I have used for about 3 years and I love it!

So, if I have my hair a break from training in a claw clip throw to give you a break (:

Post a Comment