Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Clothes Steam Cleaners Ebay Has Anyone Tried One Of These Steam Cleaners For The House, And One For Clothes-any Good? Thanks?

Has anyone tried one of these steam cleaners for the house, and one for clothes-any good? Thanks? - clothes steam cleaners ebay

I bought and brought Conair what ought to be able to steam clean upholstery, clothing and curtains. It was awful. First, the bail was too low and must be constantly recharged. Secondly, not the folds of garments made of wool or heavy thick curtains. Thirdly, the left ring of mineral water and watermarks in the curtains. Overall, this was a big disappointment. Rowenta model is much better to have a larger tank, heats up quickly and has equipment for use on almost everything. It is more expensive, but worth it.

3 comments:

debijs said...

I have a steam cleaner Eurkeka for the first time, and I love it! Something flies stoves, ovens, showers, floors, etc., water leaves behind what must protect the lamps, etc., is also impressive refridgeraters, tanks, valves, etc. I think I "I did everything in my house. No Elbow Grease necessary as clean and dry. I love it!

jdogg said...

My Eureka Enviro Steam is 4 years, I clean almost everything with her! Including toilet seats, lift the lid and steam away, even around the sink of all parties. I also use my windows from the inside for all the dirt and dust. Also clean the grout on my tile floor of my country, it shows really clean in traffic on the dirt with a damp microfiber cloth can I change my arrangements of silk flowers, dust just flies! I clean my refrigerator coils in the heating ducts, the corners of each room, the carpet, there is no end to this little machine.

Anita said...

I know that the house of steam, but I like my clothes steamer. In fact, it relaxes wrinkles and no wear or burn like a normal iron. If you want a crease in the board, you should keep an iron.

Post a Comment