Sunday, January 17, 2010

How Does Cm Look Before Your Period What Should My CM Look/Feel Like Right Before My Period?

What Should My CM Look/Feel Like Right Before My Period? - how does cm look before your period

I am 10 days late on my period and I am with plenty of CM is elastic and the target type. I have slight cramps, and just enough to notice. I took HPT have gone negative. I am TTC and have not had much luck so far. My time was not so long ago, and I'm really curious to see what happens to the CM.

2 comments:

joeliysi... said...

You should have a blood test. I was 5wks and 6 days pregnant with my son - SHPT inch I can not remember, but I'm with my daughter, I was constantly wet with it.

Michigan... said...

Your cm be dry or nearly dry (water or cream), just before the period. I cross the same thing (I'm still not too late). Perhaps you are one of those women who do not work for HPT way later ... You can use a blood pregnancy test?

Post a Comment