Monday, January 4, 2010

A Line Skirt How Do You Make An A-line Skirt?

How do you make an A-line skirt? - a line skirt

Today I have tried (1st time) to a line style skirt, to achieve the knees. Well, I held a straight skirt. I measured around the waist and hips to get what should be the top, so I four inches, added, because that was the style I wanted. While I agree with the results I was happy, but I wonder how a style of rock. I make my own with different materials.
Prior to say something, I know it would be easier to go buy skirts. But I'm short and wide, so that I can never find skirts fit. It cost me only $ 12 for this coat. To buy and would have been changed, about $ 30 (if not more). Oh, I saw the simplicity and books, McCall, and could not find what you are looking for, except in the sizes Itty Bitty.
Whatever ..... all experienced sewers out there .... Can instructions to different skirts, please. Since I'm so short that I need knee skirts.

Thank you! :)

3 comments:

myview said...

Need more information first ... Cut diagonally? What kind of fabric you used?

Abercrom... said...

not only bought a skirt. his best

Perfecti... said...

Check out the pictures on this page and maybe I can help.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Skirts:4347- ...

Post a Comment