Friday, January 22, 2010

Premiere Pro 1.5 Patch How Can I Fix What I Broke In My Adobe Premiere 1.5 Pro Program?

How can I fix what I broke in my Adobe Premiere 1.5 pro program? - premiere pro 1.5 patch

So I was joking, but to install all kinds of different codecs and tried to DVDs with WMP (whole other story) read and now when I try to Premiere, I get an error stating that "the configuration of the computer seems to have changed, since this product has been activated. To continue to click with this product, click OK to activate the new configuration "

Each time you click OK, depend only on the screen and I have to start again. I showed the whole night even if perhaps it is only necessary to deal for a while, but in vain.

I have a legitimate copy, but the problem is turned on, that I am with another country that does not essentially not want me to mail me waiting for my brother.

Can anyone me some direct inspection or Premiere diagnostic program to solve this problem? I even tried uninstalling the codecs, but stupid, I probably can not find them all. And please do not say, "you're screwed." My operating system is Windows XP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment