Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fund Performance What Is A Fund Performance Analyst?

What is a fund performance analyst? - fund performance

Received a call from a recruiter asking me if I was interested in a position of analysts for the performance of a fund manager with assets of $ 30 billion under management. I am interested in portfolio management as a future goal. I wonder what would happen in this kind of importance, and if someone an experience to describe the work, it is difficult? Long hours? Salary range available? Thank you!

1 comments:

Michael said...

I was an analyst performance by about 4-5 years ago, when the right to leave the university and I was an associate portfolio manager. The ground floor is a decent, if you're new. A fund analyst is a bit different from what Christ did before NAV to calculate performance. I shot the bank statements and market values and cash separate accounts.

Payment is expected to start around $ 40K or maybe a little more if it can, at a big company, will be the hours, but I doubt that the work 6-8 every night. Basically, it's crunch the numbers, but can lead the management of the portfolio, if you can play your cards and network a bit, which means that people know what you are interested in finding out someone under his wing.

Post a Comment